What you’ll be doing & where
Where are you ?
Welcome to your future team. You will integrate our Belgian sales team (Clearfacts & Codabox) and you are directly reporting to Olivier Cambier, who's our Sales Manager. You will focus on East and West Flanders.
What you’ll be doing
Acquire: Getting new customers on-board
You are responsible for attracting new customers by actively visiting accounting offices to convince them to join CodaBox.
You’ll also take on all kinds of commercial initiatives in your area, supported by a digital marketing team.
Activate: Upsell extra volume to existing customers
Once an accountant signed up one of our solutions, it’s paramount (s)he activates the service for all it's customers.
You’ll nurture a close relationship with your customers in order to help and mobilize them to activate their customers.
Accelerate: Cross-sell new services at existing customers
We offer an extended portfolio of services with social data from payroll offices, e-invoices, payments, e-signatures and customer portal solutions.
You’ll be the driver to cross-sell these new solutions to the customers in your area.
This is how you appear in our dreams
• A strong interest for new technologies
• Tangible experience in selling B2B services
• A strong knowledge of Dutch and English
• A result-oriented and commercial talent
Our new colleague also has to be:
• Highly service minded
• Able to follow-up customers accurately
• Able to work independently as well as within a small team
• Excellent in presenting and promoting our company and products
• Excellent in verbal and written communication
• Passionate about digitalization
• Aware of the challenges entrepreneurs and accountants face these days
Wait, you don’t need to be perfect
We don’t expect a superman/-woman/-person. Yes, we mention a list of requirements, but we are totally aware of the fact that one can’t have it all. People grow along the way and we are happy to assist them on that self-developing path. Besides, we strive for an inclusive culture within our house. So take a deep breath and apply if you are interested.
What kind of company would you be joining?
Our ultimate goal is to set our customers up for success. They count on us to exchange and process documents, payments and identities in a secure way.
You will like our ambition. Isabel Group is a renowned company, counting more than 25 years of fruitful experience and +350 dedicated people. We are Belgium’s biggest fintech player, delivering software services to more than 2000 European banks, 90.000 companies, more than 3600 accountancy offices and 3.9 million people. And we keep growing.
Our constant focus on innovation is fueled by our passion. Keeping it simple results in delighted customers and our co-workers are offered a safe space to speak their mind and challenge the status quo.
You absolutely deserve this• Flex Income Plan: you have a say in your salary package; you choose the benefits that suit you best
• Laptop, phone and subscription, group and health insurance, meal vouchers
• An annual corporate bonus
• By bus, electric car or bike; we fix the right compensation
• We’d love to see you at least one day in the office. You don’t want to miss fresh fruit and chair massages, do you? That – and more - is our IsaFun!
• We invest in your personal growth by training and coaching
• You work with experienced (fin)tech leaders and solid software tools
• A certified Top Employer bringing together hundreds of driven colleagues