Your RoleAs sales account manager for accountants, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
• You manage your pipeline and take end-to-end ownership of the sales cycle
• You search for new accountants and new opportunities at existing customers
• You do regular meetings with customers where your present our solutions and discuss the customer needs and how our services and applications can solve their needs.
• You organize and give (web)demo’s for customers, individually or in small groups in an efficient way. For the more complex cases you call the assistance of a solution sales.
• Based on the customers’ need, you make contract proposals and take the necessary steps to get contracts signed
• After signature you ensure proper hand-over towards our back-office and customer success team.
• You represent Isabel Group during events and seminars for accountants
• You collaborate with marketing to ensure effective communication and lead generating campaigns
Your ProfileThe ideal candidate for this role has the following characteristics:
• You’re a true consultative salesperson with a team-spirit.
• You understand technology and easily find your way in new applications.
• You understand the accountancy industry and the challenges/opportunities accountants are facing.
• You can clearly explain how an application works, empathy is your middle name, and you’re patient when necessary.
• Obviously, hands-on experience with accountancy tools would be a major plus!
• You love a challenge and a constantly changing environment.
• You will be managing a multitude of sales cycles, and you will host a multitude of sales meetings per week. (both online and physical)
• Your time management, co-ordination, communication skills & administrative skills are undisputable. (e.g. report all relevant interactions in CRM)
• Your Dutch and French is flawless, both spoken & written. English skills are considered a major asset.
• You hold a bachelor or master’s degree (preferably in accountancy or a business domain)
• Preferably at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar function
Why Us?• You will work for one of the units of the Isabel Group, the first & leading Fintech of Belgium (°1995). We are experts and know our stuff and we can rely on an eco-system of strategic partners to work with…
• …and we look ahead and think about our customers’ future needs when developing new features and solutions
• You will receive a competitive salary package accompanied by fringe benefits, the possibility to work from home and a bunch of great colleagues!