Isabel group already serves 3000+ accountants with CodaBox, Clearfacts, Clearnox, Isabel 6 and SignHere.
• You manage the commercial relationship between Isabel Group and a large portfolio of smaller accountancy offices and independent accountants in your region
• You manage your pipeline and take end-to-end ownership of the sales cycle
• You search for new accountants and new opportunities at existing customers
• You proactively take contact with starting and new accountants in your region
• You do regular meetings with customers where you present our solutions and discuss the customer needs and how our services and applications can solve their needs.
• You organize and give (web)demos for customers, individually or in small groups, in an efficient way. For the more complex cases you work together with the solution sales colleagues.
• Based on the customers’ needs, you make standard contract proposals and take the necessary steps to get contracts signed
• After signature you ensure proper hand-over to our back-office and customer success team.
• You represent Isabel Group during events and seminars for accountants
• Together with your colleagues of the sales and customer success team, you achieve common goals
• On a regular base, you and your colleagues share best practices, experiences and find solutions for each other’s challenges
• You report to the Sales Team Leader
Requirements• You are a true consultative salesperson with a team-spirit.
• You understand technology and easily find your way in new applications.
• You are keen to understand the accountancy industry and the challenges/opportunities accountants are facing.
• Obviously, hands-on experience with accountancy tools would be a major plus!
• You can clearly explain how an application works, empathy is your middle name, and you are patient when necessary.
• You love a challenge and a constantly changing environment.
• You can manage a multitude of sales cycles, and you will host a multitude of sales meetings per week. (Both online and physical)
• Your time management, co-ordination, communication skills & administrative skills are undisputable. (e.g., report all relevant interactions in CRM)
• You are native Dutch or French. English skills are considered a major asset.
• You hold a bachelor or master’s degree (preferably in accountancy or a business domain)
• You have preferably 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar function
Company profile• You will work for one of the units of the Isabel Group, the first & leading Fintech of Belgium (°1995). We are experts and know our stuff and we can rely on an eco-system of strategic partners to work with…
• …and we look ahead and think about our customers’ future needs when developing new features and solutions
• You will receive a competitive salary package accompanied by fringe benefits, the possibility to work from home and a bunch of great colleagues!