What you’ll be doing & where
Where are you?
Welcome to your future team. As Senior HR Assistant (employee) you will become an indispensable link in our Administrative Support Team headed by Pascale Neirynck.
What you’ll be doing
Our organization relies on professional, pragmatic and innovative administrative support.
In your role, you will mainly support the Corporate desk. You will also perform ad hoc tasks for other members of the organization.
Thanks to your knowledge, curiosity and 'quality-mindedness', you will make proposals to improve and/or simplify our existing processes and think along to provide the best possible assistance.
- You support the corporate desk role in the various tasks related to corporate governance and in keeping the various administrative processes up to date.
- You are independently responsible for correct administrative handling of document signatures, archiving and follow-up.
- You will grow into a full back-up of the corporate secretary.
Ad hoc support
- You are responsible for ad hoc administrative support such as agenda management, completion of documents, approval of holiday requests and expense notes, etc. for the various departments calling on the Assistants team.
- You are part of the back-up system of the Assistants team.
This is how you appear in our dreams
- You have at least 3 years' experience in a senior assistant role
- Providing support and working in a team is part of your DNA
- With a large dose of independence and down-to-earthness, you can organise yourself in a decisive manner
- You work rigorously
- You are fluent in trilingual Dutch, French and English
- You have a strong command of Microsoft 365
- You are discrete, reliable, empathic and have a good dose of common sense
- You are fascinated by a rapidly evolving environment
- You share our values (teamwork, innovation, simplicity, and guts)
- You are looking for a three-fifths position (60%)
Wait, you don’t need to be perfect
We don’t expect a superman/-woman/-person. Yes, we mention a list of requirements, but we are totally aware of the fact that one can’t have it all. People grow along the way and we are happy to assist them on that self-developing path. Besides, we strive for an inclusive culture within our house. So take a deep breath and apply if you are interested.
What kind of company would you be joining?
Our ultimate goal is to set our customers up for success. They count on us to exchange and process documents, payments and identities in a secure way.
You will like our ambition. Isabel Group is a renowned company, counting more than 25 years of fruitful experience and +350 dedicated people. We are Belgium’s biggest fintech player, delivering software services to more than 2000 European banks, 90.000 companies, more than 3600 accountancy offices and 3.9 million people. And we keep growing.
Our constant focus on innovation is fueled by our passion. Keeping it simple results in delighted customers and our co-workers are offered a safe space to speak their mind and challenge the status quo.
You absolutely deserve this• Flex Income Plan: you have a say in your salary package; you choose the benefits that suit you best
• Laptop, phone and subscription, group and health insurance, meal vouchers
• An annual corporate bonus
• By bus, electric car or bike; we fix the right compensation
• We’d love to see you at least one day in the office. You don’t want to miss fresh fruit and chair massages, do you? That – and more – is our IsaFun!
• We invest in your personal growth by training and coaching
• You work with experienced (fin)tech leaders and solid software tools
• A certified Top Employer bringing together hundreds of driven colleagues