About the job
- You’ll be working on the resolution of incidents with the teams and solve application incidents according to ITIL principles.
- Support CodaBox services and API‘s and perform deep technical analysis of complex issues using advanced scripting techniques & diagnostic tools.
- Maintain the knowledge base for senders, partners, banks, accountants, and end users.
- Support development
- Participate in functional testing
- Provide feedback to the dev teams
- Maintain good professional relationships with counterparts.
- Work in all technical environments (dev to production) needed to maintain the service.
- You’ll be working in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop solutions to a variety of incidents of large scope and all kind of complexity
- Perform proactive quality checks
- Use of SQL
- Perform proactive support: analyze incidents potential common causes
- Learn the DB structure of the applications composing our services
- Partner and sender onboarding and administration
- Assist in root cause analysis for the TOP10 problems
- Support Service Assurance on reporting
- Ensure the services in scope are correctly monitored with the enterprise monitoring systems
- Use Splunk, Datadog and other tools to create dashboards about the status
- Document the monitoring and dashboards in place.
- You know what we were discussing up here and like what you see
- You like to help and assist people
- You like to work on complex problems and are a problem solver
- Willing to obtain Basic ITIL certification
- Basic Knowledge of Linux
- Basic knowledge of networking & security
- You can assist our client in French, Dutch and English
- You are looking for a great team to work with
- Leuven is where we meet and work when we are doing if from home
With CodaBox (60 FTEs), accounting firms digitally exchange bank account statements (CODA), payroll data (SODA), credit card statements (CARO) and sales (VOICI) & purchase (VOILA) invoices with their customers
- Flex Income Plan
- Hybrid remote work
- Personal development plan
- Premium tools
- Innovating projects