As Business Analyst you will join our KUBE-team (www.kube-kyc.be/en). They build an innovative, blockchain-based, KYC platform in a co-creation model with 4 of Belgium’s largest banks.
KUBE’s development team consists of experienced developers, QA’s, architects, business analysts & a PO. Kanban is used as a collaboration framework & they have a great level of autonomy in how they collaborate.
KUBE’s project team consists of a representative of each bank, a Project Manager and representatives from the development team.
You will stand on the intersection between all these and you’re equally comfortable at distilling requirements from a legal & compliance meeting as you are in designing business flows.
When it comes to organizing cross-bank testing you take up a supporting role in gathering the requirements and you collaborate with the team on finding solutions.
You work closely with the Product Owner on solving the highest priorities and translate them in user stories for the team.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Economic Science, Science, Engineering or closely related fields
- 3 years of experience as a business analyst or in a similar role
- Understand, define, evaluate and validate Business requirements & practices
- “Can Do” attitude with excellent communication skills
- You have a sense of analysis and like to tackle wide ranged aspects of a topic
- You are dedicated to solving problems
- You have experience with agile and working in a (scrum) team
- Good knowledge of Dutch AND English (written & spoken), knowledge of French is a plus
- Flex Income Plan
- Hybrid remote work
- Personal development plan
- Premium tools
- Innovating projects
- IsaFun surprises (also at home!)
AND a bunch of wonderful colleagues