What you’ll be doing & where
Where are you?
Welcome to your future team. As a Business Analyst (employee or freelancer) you will become an indispensable link in the KUBE Team that belongs to our Banking Solutions division headed by Sabrina Defraene.
What you’ll be doing
As a business analyst, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and overseeing how Isabel Group scales up its corporate data services in the coming years. You will join the KUBE team, which has been transformed recently into a full-fledged product development team to support our scale-up ambitions. This team is on a mission to extend the product beyond its initial scope (as described on www.kube-kyc.be/en) and to drive adoption and generate value in the broader (financial) market.
The KUBE team is set up to cover the full product lifecycle covering product management, legal & compliance, product development and customer success. The team uses a pragmatic agile approach and has a great level of autonomy in how it organizes the work to maximize the value it delivers.
You will stand on the intersection of product management, product architecture and customer needs meaning you need to be open-minded and able to distill requirements from different sources while designing business flows and while collaborating with the rest of the team to find suitable solutions.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team eager to continue developing KUBE to cover new market segments and become the reference for corporate data services.
This is how you appear in our dreams
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Economic Science, Science, Engineering or closely related fields
• 5 years of experience as a business analyst or in a similar role
• Knowledge of AML/KYC regulations in the financial industry & legal structures is a must
• Experience with in the analysis of front-end applications is an added value
• Having a technical background is a real added value
• Understand, define, evaluate and validate Business requirements & practices
• “Can Do” & solution oriented attitude with excellent communication skills
• You have a sense of analysis and like to tackle wide ranged aspects of a topic
• You are dedicated to solving problems
• You have experience with agile and working in a (scrum) team
• Good knowledge of Dutch AND English (written & spoken), knowledge of French is a plus
Wait, you don’t need to be perfect
We don’t expect a superman/-woman/-person. Yes, we mention a list of requirements, but we are totally aware of the fact that one can’t have it all. People grow along the way and we are happy to assist them on that self-developing path. Besides, we strive for an inclusive culture within our house. So take a deep breath and apply if you are interested.
What kind of company would you be joining?
Our ultimate goal is to set our customers up for success. They count on us to exchange and process documents, payments and identities in a secure way.
You will like our ambition. Isabel Group is a renowned company, counting more than 25 years of fruitful experience and +350 dedicated people. We are Belgium’s biggest fintech player, delivering software services to more than 2000 European banks, 90.000 companies, more than 3600 accountancy offices and 3.9 million people. And we keep growing.
Our constant focus on innovation is fueled by our passion. Keeping it simple results in delighted customers and our co-workers are offered a safe space to speak their mind and challenge the status quo.
You absolutely deserve this• Flex Income Plan: you have a say in your salary package; you choose the benefits that suit you best
• Laptop, phone and subscription, group and health insurance, meal vouchers
• An annual corporate bonus
• By bus, electric car or bike; we fix the right compensation
• We’d love to see you at least one day in the office. You don’t want to miss fresh fruit and chair massages, do you? That – and more - is our IsaFun!
• We invest in your personal growth by training and coaching
• You work with experienced (fin)tech leaders and solid software tools
• A certified Top Employer bringing together hundreds of driven colleagues