The challenge: launch our new Confiban service and drive it to success by setting up the right partnerships and integrations of our solution.
Do you love the idea of launching a new service towards banks and companies to fight fraude, with a clear societal impact? Are you looking for a new role in a fresh and rejuvenating environment? Isabel Group, the first and largest Belgian Fintech, is looking for a Business Developer for its Confiban solution.
Confiban is a service to fight invoice fraude by verifying if the IBAN and the beneficiary indeed match for bank transfers. Besides our commercial interest, Isabel Group wants to make this service available for free to the public as part of our corporate social responsibility.
Drive the commercial success of a new product
As the Business Developer, you will be responsible for growing the business of our Confiban solution. In this role, you will be working with the sales teams to close deals with banks and convince ERP and accounting software providers to integrate our solution. Besides driving the commercial success of Confiban, you will also initiate and negotiate cooperation agreements with similar solutions across Europe to create a full coverage of all European IBANs.
Eager to join the hipster grandmother of all Belgian Fintechs and help us grow our business by ‘owning’ our Confiban solution?
How to be successful in this role?
To thrive as the Business Developer for Confiban and to successfully interact with colleagues and customers alike, you will need to speak the right ‘language’ to convince and influence your counterparts. Essential skills to communicate with all stakeholders are
· At least a basictechnical understanding of SaaS, API integration and bank integrations
· You know how to listen to customers and distill their real needs, and translate those into product features and improvements so that the product manager and product owners can develop them
· You have a good understanding of SEPA transactions, or are interested to learn more about the ‘payment rails’ that drive most of the B2B business across Europe
· You have worked in a commercial role towards banks, fintechs and ERP/accounting software providers before
· You are comfortable enough with marketing to assist in defining the marketing messages and help launching marketing campaigns. English is a must, speaking Dutch and/or French is a big help.
Last but not least, a pragmatic and open mindset will help you to be happy and successful in this role at Isabel Group
· You are a results-oriented ‘intrapreneur’: you will be responsible for driving the commercial success of Confiban, cooperating with and coordinating the work of multiple colleagues from other teams
· You like cultural diversity and feel at ease with dealing with different company cultures: thanks to our acquisitions, we are a diverse company with a mix of a start-up culture and an established company and bank culture.
Isabel Group offers the best of both worlds: if you have always dreamt of joining a start-up or scale-up without the risks of a start-up, we are the company for you. We are a large (+350 FTE) and profitable company with a pedigree of more than 25 years, owned by the major banks of Belgium. At the same time, we are the largest Belgian Fintech, growing organically by investing in new technologies and products as well as through acquisitions of young Fintech companies.
· The opportunity to help establish Isabel as an innovative and leading Fintech
· A flexible compensation package, in line with the market and based on your experience
· Choose your own working hours
· Personal growth training and opportunities
· It takes about 42 steps from Brussels Central Station to our front door
· Great culture: we have a team of volunteers who make it their mission to spoil us with game nights, banana pie, weekly fruit baskets, massages, monthly breakfast and much (much) more.
· A refreshing work environment with professional, friendly, and welcoming colleagues