As Campaign Manager you will define and manage the execution of marketing & communication campaigns with well-defined marcom objectives.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Has to collect a campaign briefing form various stakeholder inside Isabel. Must challenge the input and drive towards a complete and coherent briefing.
- Defines the urgency and the priority within the Campaign portfolio of the Customer Engagement Team
- Defines, implements and executes campaigns. Validation of the Campaign proposal is done by the stakeholder and Team Manager
- Identifies the need for and selects the external suppliers where needed to define, implement and execute campaigns. This includes agencies like PR, Marcom, Event, Writers, Translators, Media, Print shops, Giveaways, Web builders, eMail, Tele-sales, …
- Identifies the need for and selects the Partners where needed to define, implement and execute campaigns. This include Customers (eg Zoomit Senders), Banks, SWP, …
- Proposes the individual campaign budgets and get them validated by the Team Manager
- Manages each individual campaign budget
- Develops targets and measurable objectives to drive accountability and ROI of individual campaign
- Ensure every campaign is in line with the Corporate branding guidelines.
The ideal candidate for this role has the following characteristics:
- Master or equivalent trough experience – 3/5 years experience
- Demonstrate a customer oriented approach
- Experience with Global Integrated Marketing Communication in B2B and B2C environment
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to explain complex content into engaging, easy-to-understand messages
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to think “outside the box” to create pragmatic solutions
- Team player but capable to work independently
- Experience with CMS and CRM
- Good knowledge of the two national language(s) and/or English.
- You will work for Isabel Group, the first & leading Fintech of Belgium (°1995). We are experts and know our stuff and we can rely on an eco-system of strategic partners to work with…
- …and we look ahead and think about our customers’ future needs when developing new features and solutions
- You will have flexible hours and the possibility to work from home
- It takes about 42 steps from Brussels Central Station to our front door
- We have a team of volunteers who make it their mission to spoil us with game nights, banana pie, weekly fruit baskets, massages, monthly breakfast and much (much) more