Job descriptionAs a Functional Analyst, you’ll be part of our Product Team and closely work with the Product Owner. You will be end-to-end responsible for your user stories, from initial analysis to post-implementation. This includes following tasks:
• Analyze & design
o Gather requirements from all stakeholders, both internal and external
o Analyze and translate business requirements into functional and non-functional requirements
o Identify the impact on existing solutions and propose alternatives if required
o Write user stories
• Maintain Product Backlog
o Create / maintain the list of backlog items and assist in priority setting
o Present user stories to development teams for refinement & estimations
o Map dependencies to be able to define sequence of development
o Clarify items in the Product Backlog and detail the behaviour and quality required, the user experience, and any other feature design concerns
o Document backlog items in JIRA
• Oversee development stages
o Act as a sounding board during the actual development of the product, participate in Scrum meetings (standups, retrospectives, …)
o Thoroughly test product developments before they are released to our customers
o Collaborate with the Product Content Marketeer to ensure proper documentation and clear instructions on how to use the product (both internally and externally)
• Act as Product Ambassador
o Provide expert feedback to our customer support & success teams in case they are confronted with functional product questions they can’t answer.
o Keep yourself informed of the evolutions within the field of expertise and keep your knowledge up to date within the context of the new developments
Requirements• Min 3 years of similar experience in an IT product environment
• Knowledge of accounting or finance software is a plus
• Analytical mindset combined with excellent communication skills
• Structured way of working
• You have a "can do" mentality. You enjoy getting your hands dirty to get the job done.
• You are fluent in Dutch and have knowledge in English.
Company profile• ClearFacts offers you perspectives and opportunities within a young innovative company in the sector of digitalization.
• We have offices right in front of Berchem station. Other offices of Isabel Group are also located near public transport facilities (Brussels-Central and Leuven).
• You can work from home for 3 days/week.
• We are experts and know our stuff.
• To keep things interesting, our company is growing at high speed with double digit yearly increase in both customer base and net sales.
• All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. We combine hard work with a regular events, weekly fruit baskets, and much more.
For more information on our privacy notice, please click here: https://www.isabelgroup.eu/en/privacy-notice-candidates/
ClearFacts (Isabel Group) offers you perspectives within a young innovative company in the sector of digitalization.
We recently moved to brand new offices right in front of Berchem station. Other offices of the group are also located near public transport facilities (Brussels-Central and Leuven)
You can work from home for 3 days/week
We are experts and know our stuff.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. We combine hard work with a monthly drink, weekly fruit baskets, and much more.