The Isabel Group is a leading player in the Belgian Fintech landscape.
Our mission is to help organizations focus on their core challenges by removing hassle from their administrative processes. We do so by enabling the seamless and secure exchange of documents, payments and identities. We believe that by building bridges between all actors across the financial value chain, information and transactions can flow more freely and unlock insights leading to better business decisions.
We are looking for an INSIDE SALES to help us achieve that exciting mission. We count on you to drive growth by commercializing our financial and document management solutions such as SignHere. You will be part of a growing and dynamic sales team, reporting to the Inside Sales Team Leader. We are looking for a highly motivated and pro-active colleague with strong work ethics. You will use your strong listening and communication skills to demonstrate value and convince prospects via phone and/or online technology.
In a nutshell: you are a commercial, driven person who is not afraid to interact with prospects, either via phone, email and online meetings. You are motivated by closing deals and getting results.
As INSIDE SALES, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Contribute to profitable yearly revenue growth via the acquisition of new customers and cross selling activities across the existing customer base.
• Outbound calling and e-mail actions based on a list of pre-qualified leads.
• Customer acquisition and contract closing. Understanding customer requirements and translating it to an offer, performing effective online demos, preparing quotations, providing information needed for the customer to seal the deal.
• Meeting assigned KPI’s and outbound activity efforts, including tele-sales calls and new customer acquisition.
• Approach customers with a high degree of professionalism and effectiveness by successful utilization of selling skills and sales tools. Create and maintain a list/database of prospect clients.
• Ensure proper follow-up and up-to-date customer information using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Report on your lead activity on a weekly basis.
• Work as an individual contributor, as part of the greater sales team, to grow sales business through collaboration.
• For the complex deals and major prospects: route leads to the sales executive by securing customer meetings.
• Provide feedback for the creation of appropriate marketing and sales campaigns.
• Act as “Voice of the Customer” towards Product Management teams by making suggestions for product evolutions based upon the needs identified with prospects.
Requirements• Preferably you have a bachelor’s degree.
• Ideally 1-3 years of sales experience in a similar function.
• Strong tele-sales skills in a quick sales cycle environment - be able to acquire new customers via warm lead follow-up. Cold calling is no problem for you.
• Result-driven. Strong motivation for sales results - you have a healthy hunger to succeed, to persevere.
• Highly customer-focused / customer-centric. Being able to make the difference for your customers gives you energy.
• Strong listening and presentation skills. You are able to identify customer needs by asking the right questions and translating these into solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal skills - persuasive and goal-oriented, pro-active, energetic, friendly and professional.
• Flexible, hands-on mentality, “can-do approach”.
• Experience with using CRM systems.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ideally you are fluent in Dutch & French, with good knowledge of English.
Company profile• You will work for Isabel Group, the first & leading Fintech of Belgium (°1995). We are experts in documents, payments and identity management. We know our stuff and we can rely on an eco-system of strategic partners to work with…
• … we look ahead and think about our customers’ future needs when developing new features and solutions
• You will receive a competitive salary package accompanied by fringe benefits
• You will have flexible hours and the possibility to work from home
• It takes about 42 steps from Brussels Central Station to our front door
• We have a team of volunteers who make it their mission to spoil us with game nights, banana pie, weekly fruit baskets, massages, monthly breakfast and much (much) more