What you’ll be doing & where
Where are you ?
Welcome to your future team. You will integrate our Belgian sales team (Clearfacts & Codabox) and you are directly reporting to Olivier Cambier, who's our Sales Manager.
What you’ll be doing
• Registration of leads in our CRM system with correct customer data
• Pre-qualification by calling and online research based on predefined criteria
• Assignment of leads to account managers or partners based on predefined criteria
• Lead detection by outbound calling to existing customers in the light of supporting marketing campaigns (no cold calling or prospecting)
• Manage contract/proposal templates; updates are coming from legal, product and sales management
• Send out contracts and proposals; both digital using our e-signing portal as hard copy and mail.
• Manage and check incoming orders and contracts and hand them over to the back-office teams for further follow-up and delivery. Log contracts and contracts in our CRM system.
• Assist is the organization of sales events (e.g. manage invitations and registrations)
• Manage the sales inbox, answer or distribute questions to the right person
• Answer basic pre-sales questions, a like pricing, by mail or phone
• Assist customers and partners in the ordering and contracting process, both for new customers as for existing customers (up and cross selling online via “My codabox”)
• Functional owner of the CRM system: guarding of processes and usage
• Provide insight in customer base
• Customer profiling, segmenting, make listings, mailings, exports etc….
• Make sales reports like “pipeline overviews”; objectives vs realization
• Review commissions calculations for partners
This is how you appear in our dreams
• You have a bachelor’s degree (probably in a business domain)
• Preferably 1 to 3 or more years of experience in a similar function
• Highly customer focused
• Flexible, Hands-on mentality, “can do approach”
• Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
• Effective communication in Dutch and English
• Good administrative skills and reporting skills
• Good knowledge of office tools
• Knowledge of the accountancy sector is a plus
Wait, you don’t need to be perfect
We don’t expect a superman/-woman/-person, except for the languages. Yes, we mention a list of requirements, but we are totally aware of the fact that one can’t have it all. People grow along the way and we are happy to assist them on that self-developing path. Besides, we strive for an inclusive culture within our house. So take a deep breath and apply if you are interested.
What kind of company would you be joining?
Our ultimate goal is to set our customers up for success. They count on us to exchange and process documents, payments and identities in a secure way.
You will like our ambition. Isabel Group is a renowned company, counting more than 25 years of fruitful experience and +350 dedicated people. We are Belgium’s biggest fintech player, delivering software services to more than 2000 European banks, 90.000 companies, more than 3600 accountancy offices and 3.9 million people. And we keep growing.
Our constant focus on innovation is fueled by our passion. Keeping it simple results in delighted customers and our co-workers are offered a safe space to speak their mind and challenge the status quo.
You absolutely deserve this• Flex Income Plan: you have a say in your salary package; you choose the benefits that suit you best
• Laptop, phone and subscription, group and health insurance, meal vouchers
• An annual corporate bonus
• By bus, electric car or bike; we fix the right compensation
• We’d love to see you at least one day in the office. You don’t want to miss fresh fruit and chair massages, do you? That – and more - is our IsaFun!
• We invest in your personal growth by training and coaching
• You work with experienced (fin)tech leaders and solid software tools
• A certified Top Employer bringing together hundreds of driven colleagues