What you’ll be doing & where
Where are you?
Welcome to your future team. As a Java Developer (employee or freelancer) you will become an indispensable link in our Banking Solutions division headed by Sabrina Defraene.
What you’ll be doing
As Java Developer joining the Banking Solutions Team(s) you will be working on our multi-banking platform. This includes activities around the processing of several types of payments, fraud detection, digital signatures with various types of tokens, …
You’ll participate in the implementation of our product roadmap which includes the roll-out of new security tokens, enhanced anti-fraud detection, further advances in instant payments, a renewed technology architecture, a new mobile App, the addition of new services like e-invoicing, self-servicing, …
This is how you appear in our dreams
You have a strong interest in payments and security combined with a passion for delivering high quality code, continuous integration & delivery and teamwork within an Agile development environment.
You have some experience with application architecture, dare to challenge requirements & take ownership. You continuously improve the product, methods, processes, tooling, …
As our platform is key to the Belgium economy, you are not afraid to jump into bug fixing mode with your colleagues when an incident occurs in production.
You are fluent in English.
All the following are a plus:
• Sonar, Fortify, Whitesource
• Public/private key cryptography
• Node JS
What kind of company would you be joining?
Our ultimate goal is to set our customers up for success. They count on us to exchange and process documents, payments and identities in a secure way.
You will like our ambition. Isabel Group is a renowned company, counting more than 25 years of fruitful experience and +350 dedicated people. We are Belgium’s biggest fintech player, delivering software services to more than 2000 European banks, 90.000 companies, more than 3600 accountancy offices and 3.9 million people. And we keep growing.
Our constant focus on innovation is fueled by our passion. Keeping it simple results in delighted customers and our co-workers are offered a safe space to speak their mind and challenge the status quo.
You absolutely deserve this• Flex Income Plan: you have a say in your salary package; you choose the benefits that suit you best
• Laptop, phone and subscription, group and health insurance, meal vouchers
• An annual corporate bonus
• By bus, electric car or bike; we fix the right compensation
• We’d love to see you at least one day in the office. You don’t want to miss fresh fruit and chair massages, do you? That – and more - is our IsaFun!
• We invest in your personal growth by training and coaching
• You work with experienced (fin)tech leaders and solid software tools
• A certified Top Employer bringing together hundreds of driven colleagues