As Partner Account Manager you are responsible for cultivating, maintaining and developing solid relationships with Isabel Group’s business partners that act as an important indirect sales channel. You identify ways to increase revenue for Isabel Group while bearing in mind the win-win for partners as well. The Partner Account Manager is in daily contact with his/her partners developing commercial and strategic relationships in accordance with Isabel Group’s overarching strategy and objectives.
You act as Key Point of Contact to the business partners, and coordinate with other colleagues to further develop these partner relationships and position solutions that meet their long-term goals. Communicating with your partners is key, so that you understand their needs, explain our product value, and circle back precious partner and market feedback to our Product organization. You act as Voice of the Partner, and build relationships based on trust and respect.
In a nutshell: you drive the partner sales growth of Belgium’s largest fintech!
· Act as Key Point of Contact towards a listed number of strategic Isabel Group partners, and involve other internal stakeholders as needed. You will represent our brand and deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization, and at the same time be our partners’ liaison internally
· Partner Sales and Relationship management:
o Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound & outbound lead follow-up. Cultivate and build relationships with new prospects.
o Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
o Develop strategic plans with partners - including partnership revenue potential, sales goals and a battle plan to get there - and ensure its execution.
o Plan and execute partnership pitch presentations and proposals
· End-to-end responsibility for entrusted partners: forecast, measure, and report on the results and progress of various projects and opportunities with partners, including lead sharing and/or event partnerships. Deliver the agreed annual Partner Sales KPIs.
· Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with Isabel Group’s contract guidelines and policies
· Supervise the development of joint marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and drive partner revenue
· Participate to relevant (partner) events and represent Isabel Group
· Monitor relevant market evolutions, develop and maintain awareness/understanding of the market and how it may impact our business. Act as Voice of the Partner within the company by acquiring a thorough understanding of key partner and customer needs (new required product features, pricing, market trends, competition etc.).
· Contribute to Product Marketing’s research of partners by identifying potential key players
· Support the Partner Program Manager in the creation of a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, sales, or related field - or equal through experience
· At least 5 years of experience in managing partners
· Experience in having discussions on C-level
· Strategic thinker
· Outstanding relationship building skills, strong communicator and negotiator
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Attention to detail
· Fluent in Dutch, French and English
· Experience with accurately using a CRM software
· Highly customer minded
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a natural networker
· Strong work ethic, pro-active and dynamic
· “Getting things done” spirit and can-do attitude
· Presentation skills are a must
· Team player
· Passionate about digitalization and innovation
Company profileIsabel Group is a large (+350 FTE) and profitable company with a pedigree of more than 25 years, owned by the major banks of Belgium. At the same time, we are the largest Belgian Fintech, growing organically by investing in new technologies and products as well as through acquisitions of young Fintech companies.
Flex Income Plan
Hybrid remote work
Personal development plan
IsaFun surprises (also at home!)
AND a bunch of wonderful colleagues