You will be working on user-facing applications and backend services.
Like to write efficient, re-usable and well documented code?
Experienced in working on large scale Web applications?
Willingness to work on a complex code base and bring some refactoring innovation?
• have access to learning resources
• be given room for creating prototypes & PoC's as part of the creative process
If all of this feels like your happy place you should apply right now and join ClearFacts (Isabel Group), a scale-up that believes in:
• Ownership & accountability
• Continuous improvement
• Sharing knowledge
• Code quality, security & open design
• Sharing a beer
Apply NOW via the button below and start shaping your career journey within a FinTech where everything changes every quarter (as we grow at 60% per year!)
This position is open for both contractors and permanent employees, not for recruitment agencies. If you speak Dutch fluently but are based outside of Belgium, we're open to let you work full remote.
- Have a track record of working in PHP/Symfony environments and experience with recent PHP language features, MVC structures & development patterns, SQL language & MySQL database concepts, GIT concepts & workflows, Docker, testing tools & methodologies?
- At least 2 years of experience in React frontend development and an interest in UX/UI design alongside the creativity to come up with ideas and solutions
- Hands-on mentality
- You speak Dutch & English fluently
Love to teach as much as you learn?
THEN join forces with a team of 7 and work on a SaaS platform for accountants & their customers.
ClearFacts is a young and fast-growing technology company based in Antwerp (Berchem). We build and operate a SaaS platform that automates & digitizes communication and document flow between accountants and their clients (SMEs). More than 150 Belgian accountants use ClearFacts to offer a state-of-the-art digital service to their customers and to reduce and spread the manual workload. Their customers - over 30,000 Belgian SMEs - use ClearFacts to have a continuous and "real-time" view of their business and as an easy-to-use digital archive.
ClearFacts is part of Isabel Group, the largest Belgian Fintech, which provides a wide variety of technological solutions for professional users.