Are you an experienced Product Owner/Product Manager with a proven track record in building SaaS solutions & coaching your team?
Have you got in-depth knowledge of Agile, Lean Startup & Design Thinking and the belief that combining these methodologies when building a product is the way to go?
Are you a true hands-on mentor who loves sharing knowledge & best practices and has the ability to inspire others?
In your book creating customer value is key so you can’t wait to be the driver of our customer centric product & service philosophy?
Born with strong communication, problem-solving & interpersonal skills?
Fluent in English AND Dutch or French?
THEN read on as YOU could:
- play an important role in achieving Isabel Group’s core business ambitions in the digital identity, security & anti-fraud and financial services product lines.
- oversee the enhancement of new features or starting of new initiatives across these product lines, making sure Isabel Group customers are always at the center of everything we do.
- lead and mentor the Product Owner team (8FTE's) so they are central in the day-to-day cadence of sprint planning, refinement, prioritization and stand ups, ensuring work is well managed, communicated and understood by all stakeholders.
- help teams optimize the Problem-Solution fit through development of customer persona’s, conducting customer interviews, etc.
- ensure that the product strategy is translated into actionable chunks of value (implemented with the help of a cross-functional team) & that backlog priorities are aligned with the product strategy and Product Management priorities.
If you feel you are at your best in creating positive experiences for our customers through our products & services and thrive in a FinTech software development environment we should be scheduling a call. ASAP.
Ready to explain to our CTO what magic you can bring to the table? Apply NOW.