- Act as an expert and go-to person for the assigned products and ensure the Sales team are properly trained in the product and are updated about new features.
- You analyze the needs of specific accountants and offer a solution based on our standard applications
- You give individually tailored demo’s of our applications ClearFacts, SignHere and Clearnox.
- You are a solutions expert and act as a go-to person for the account managers as pre-sales consultant
- You build a storyline and argumentation for our applications
- You coach the account managers and partners with respect to selling our applications
- You ensure they can handle objections
- You ensure they can give product presentations by giving them training, scenario’s, demo data …
- You ensure they can make offers and contract proposals and you assist them where needed
- You give (web)demo’s during events and webinars
- You represent Isabel Group during events and seminars for accountants
- Liaise regularly with the Product team in order to be updated about the product’s features and roadmap. Provide customer feedback towards the Product team to ensure customer needs are included in the product roadmap.
- You are true team player with a commercial spirit
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You love B2B applications, understand technology and easily find your way in new applications.
- You understand the accountancy industry and the challenges/opportunities accountants are facing.
- Obviously, hands-on experience with accountancy tools would be a major plus!
- You can clearly explain how an application works, empathy is your middle name, and you’re patient when necessary.
- You love a challenge and a constantly changing environment.
- Your Dutch and French are on professional level. English skills are considered a major asset.
- You hold a bachelor or master’s degree (preferably in accountancy or a business domain)
- Preferably at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar function
- Willingness to travel in Belgium and Luxembourg
Join Isabel Group (°1995) and start shaping your career journey within Belgium’s first FinTech, where change happens continuously.
We are a learning organization that believes in:
• Customer Focus
• Ownership and accountability
• Continuous relentless improvement
• Quality and security
• Having fun