In general, you ensure our business processes and procedures are continuously reviewed and improved.
In the initial stages, you will:
- Analyze and document processes and projects and investigate the internal control measures. You come up with solutions for improvement
- Define practical actions to improve efficiency, minimize risk and maximize customer success (business support mindset)
- Assure quality of documentation across the company, and guide the process owners in the annual quality review
- Ensure the implementation of internal and external requirements in projects
You will have autonomy in your role, which will be diverse and which you will perform in cooperation with various internal stakeholders such as analysts, product owners, audit and risk.
You will become the central contact person for process management at CodaBox, with further potential to use your expertise in other areas going forward like risk and compliance topics, project management etc.
Key skills you bring to the table for the development of the process management framework include:
- You have strong analytical skills and you like to analyze things. You easily think process-based and you are risk-minded
- You have experience in process management and problem-solving. Experience in audit, internal control, data protection or risk is a strong plus
- You are goal-oriented, methodical and pragmatic
- You are able to work together with a wide range of internal stakeholders
- You will work for CodaBox, one of the units of the Isabel Group, the first & leading Fintech of Belgium (°1995). We can rely on an eco-system of strategic partners to work with…
- …and we look ahead and think about our customers’ future needs when developing new features and solutions
- With CodaBox (60 FTEs), accounting firms digitally exchange bank account statements (CODA), payroll data (SODA), credit card statements (CARO) and sales (VOICI) & purchase (VOILA) invoices with their customers.
- You will receive a competitive salary plus fringe benefits as part of a flexible income plan
- You will receive 30 days of holiday and the possibility to work from home
- You will work with premium tools... and a bunch of extremely nice colleagues!