Do you have a proven track record as a Product Owner in a (Fin)Tech company? Potentially looking to have a more impact?
Like to tackle end to end, from brainstorm to production and everything in between?
Hands-on, analytical and communicative are some of your strong points?
Fluent in Dutch? (mandatory)
THEN join our Product Team and work on a SaaS platform for accountants & their customers, by:
Maintaining the Product Roadmap
- Keep an overview of all features of the product
- Work together with other teams (such as Sales and Support) to understand the market and the users and to clarify the requirements of the product
- Consolidate internal vision into roadmap document for the product
Managing the Product Backlog
- Create / maintain the list of backlog items and prioritize them based on the overall strategy, business objectives and the value they create
- Map dependencies in order to be able to define sequence of development
- Clarify items in the Product Backlog and detail the behaviour and quality required, the user experience, and any other feature design concerns
- Document backlog items in JIRA
- Prioritize the needs by analyzing scope, budget and time, and weighing priorities according to the needs and objectives of stakeholders
- Maintain the balance between new features and bug fixing for the product
Overseeing all development stages
- Act as a sounding board during the actual development of the product, participate in Scrum meeting
- Thoroughly test product developments before they are released to our customers
- Collaborate with the Product Content Marketeer to ensure proper documentation and clear instructions on how to use the product (both internally and externally)
Acting as a Product Ambassador
- Provide expert feedback to our support team in case they are confronted with functional product questions they can’t answer.
- Keep yourself informed of the evolutions within the field of expertise and keep your knowledge up-to-date within the context of the new developments
If all of this feels like your happy place you should apply right now and join Clearfacts (Isabel Group), a scale-up where everything changes every quarter (as we grow at 60% per year!)
This position is open for both contractors and permanent employees, not for recruitment agencies.