As Product Owner for KUBE (www.kube-kyc.be/en - an innovative, blockchain-based, KYC platform built in a co-creation model with 4 of Belgium’s largest banks) your key focus would be:
- to translate the vision, strategy, priorities and customer needs into product features
- to have a clear focus on maximizing product value by defining and prioritizing the backlog items in terms of business value, effort required and business wish dates
- interacting with many stakeholders. It is imperative to be able to navigate in this complex environment to oversee, gather and align the needs of the different stakeholders
- to advocate on behalf of the customer and be the single point of contact for the development Team for understanding customer requirements and expectations
- to translate and communicate customer requirements in the right language so that the development team can easily understand and interpret them
KUBE’s development team consists of experienced developers, QA’s, architects, business analysts & you as a PO. Kanban is used as a collaboration framework & they have a great level of autonomy in how they collaborate.
KUBE’s project team consists of a representative of each bank, a Project Manager and representatives from the development team.
- have a proven track record & domain knowledge related to KYC & AML
- have a passion for solving customer problems & are empathic and understanding of the pains and gains customers really care about
- have excellent communication and people skills
- are able to deconstruct information into smaller categories to draw conclusions & make decisions based on the analysis
- are an active listener & able to catch the small nuances in your discussions with customers, sales teams, etc.
- have a pragmatic can-do mentality & like to get things done (even in the face of uncertainty)
- are eager to learn and try new ways of working, tools & methods
- have domain expertise or willing to build this through close collaboration with subject matter experts
- understand key agile metrics and how to use them to gain insight into productivity through the different stages of a software development lifecycle
- are fluent in English AND Dutch (French would be an asset)
Join Isabel Group (°1995) and start shaping your career journey within Belgium’s first FinTech, where change happens continuously.
We are a learning organization that believes in:
• Customer Focus
• Ownership and accountability
• Continuous relentless improvement
• Quality and security
• Having fun
Flex Income Plan
Hybrid remote work
Personal development plan
IsaFun surprises (also at home!)
AND a bunch of wonderful colleagues