As Sales Account Manager Accountants, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
• You will be responsible for West Flanders, East Flanders and a part of the Flemish Brabant.
• You manage your pipeline and take end-to-end ownership of the sales cycle for these two applications
• You search for new opportunities
• You do the intake meetings with customers, analyze their needs and define how our applications can solve the customers’ needs.
• You organize and give (web) demo’s for customers, individually or in small groups in an efficient way.
• Based on the customers’ need, you make personalized proposals and take the necessary steps to get contracts signed
• After signature you ensure proper hand-over towards our back-office and customer success team.
• You represent Isabel Group during events and seminars for accountants
• You listen to customers & understand their concerns in order to provide feedback and improvement suggestions to the product team
• You collaborate with marketing to ensure effective communication and lead generating campaigns.
Your ProfileThe ideal candidate for this role has the following characteristics:
• You’re a true consultative salesperson with team-spirit
• You understand technology and easily find your way in new applications
• You understand the accountancy industry and the challenges/opportunities accountants are facing
• You can clearly explain how an application works, empathy is your middle name, and you’re patient when necessary
• Obviously, hands-on experience with accountancy tools would be a major plus
• You love a challenge and a constantly changing environment
• You will be managing a multitude of sales cycles, and you will host a multitude of sales meetings per week. (both online and physical)
• Your time management, co-ordination, communication skills & administrative skills are undisputable. (e.g. report all relevant interactions in CRM)
• You're fluent in Dutch and English. French is always welcome ;)
• You hold a bachelor or master’s degree (preferably in accountancy or a business domain)
• Preferably at least 3 years of experience in a similar function
Company profileIsabel group already serves 3000+ accountants with CodaBox, Clearfacts, Isabel 6 and SignHere. The 2 main applications for this role are ClearFacts and SignHere. ClearFacts is the leading collaborative platform between accountants and their customers in Belgium. Through our customer base of 250 accountants, we serve over 30.000 small to medium companies in Belgium. SignHere is a simple and secure portal allowing accountants to get documents digitally signed by their customers.
Why work for us?• You will work for one of the units of the Isabel Group, the first & leading Fintech of Belgium (°1995). We are experts and know our stuff and we can rely on an eco-system of strategic partners to work with…
• …and we look ahead and think about our customers’ future needs when developing new features and solutions
• You will receive a competitive salary package accompanied by fringe benefits, the possibility to work from home and a bunch of great colleagues!