Software Development Manager
Got a proven track record in software development & architecture combined with solid people management experience?
Do you thrive when working with self-organizing feature teams?
Are you able to establish a climate of trust, set necessary boundaries & be decisive when needed?
Born with strong communication, problem-solving & interpersonal skills?
Fluent in English (AND Dutch/French would be a plus)?
THEN read on as YOU could lead a team of 25 Java & Python Developers, testers, DevOps engineers & software architects and:
- align the way of working in the different teams (e.g. scrum ceremonies, open sprint demo’s)
- guide the transformation of the systems & infrastructure based on the architectural plan
- establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high-quality software
- manage releases based on product, technical & security requirements and follow-up on deployments
- remain aware of the market trends (technologies, competition, etc.) in FinTech & Isabel group spheres of activity and keep knowledge up to date
- sync with Head of Product and also regularly with Isabel Group methodology & teams (on dev practices/architecture & infrastructure)
- as part of the Codabox management team you propagate the vision & strategy
- report to the VP of Codabox and check-in regularly with Isabel Group's CTO
If you feel you are at your best in showing leadership in an agile scale-up setting we should be scheduling a call. ASAP.
With CodaBox (60 FTEs), accounting firms digitally exchange bank account statements (CODA), payroll data (SODA), credit card statements (CARO) and sales (VOICI) & purchase (VOILA) invoices with their customers.
- Flex Income Plan
- Hybrid remote work
- Personal development plan
- Premium tools
- Innovating projects
- IsaFun surprises (also at home!)