What you'll be doing and where
Where are you?
Welcome to your future team. As an Application Engineer (employee or contractor) you will work in the Team Digital headed by Roel Liers, that belongs to our Technology Services division headed by Tim Van der Wee. Your manager will be Benoit Harmant.
What you'll be doing
As an Application Engineer in our IT department, you will be focusing on Isabel’s various internal applications and tooling.
The following activities will be part of your function:
• Design technical solutions & approaches for the projects on the roadmap
• Set up and configuration of the application in the different environments (Test, Beta, Production)
• Support of the application after installation in the respective environment
• Work together with various internal stakeholders to ensure proper fit for purpose of the tooling
This is how you appears in our dreams
At Isabel we use a wide range of tools that are to be supported and the most critical one’s are:
• Service Now Suite (ITSM)
• Atlassian Suite (development, collaboration)
• PowerApps development, PowerShell automation
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 (accounting, procurement, CRM)
• Microsoft Office (365)
• Microsoft Azure, Intune, Active Directory, Sharepoint
• Experience in managing these tools trough management interfaces as well as working with their API’s is required
• Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
• Fluent in English. Good knowledge of Dutch or French is required
• Ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to drive results by responding with a sense of urgency
Wait, you don’t need to be perfect
We don’t expect a superman/-woman/-person. Yes, we mention a list of requirements, but we are totally aware of the fact that one can’t have it all. People grow along the way and we are happy to assist them on that self-developing path. Besides, we strive for an inclusive culture within our house. So take a deep breath and apply if you are interested.
What kind of company would you be joining?
Our ultimate goal is to set our customers up for success. They count on us to exchange and process documents, payments and identities in a secure way.
You will like our ambition. Isabel Group is a renowned company, counting more than 25 years of fruitful experience and +350 dedicated people. We are Belgium’s biggest fintech player, delivering software services to more than 2000 European banks, 90.000 companies, more than 3600 accountancy offices and 3.9 million people. And we keep growing.
Our constant focus on innovation is fueled by our passion. Keeping it simple results in delighted customers and our co-workers are offered a safe space to speak their mind and challenge the status quo.
You absolutely deserve this• Flex Income Plan: you have a say in your salary package; you choose the benefits that suit you best
• Laptop, phone and subscription, group and health insurance, meal vouchers
• An annual corporate bonus
• By bus, electric car or bike; we fix the right compensation
• We’d love to see you at least one day in the office. You don’t want to miss fresh fruit and chair massages, do you? That – and more – is our IsaFun!
• We invest in your personal growth by training and coaching
• You work with experienced (fin)tech leaders and solid software tools
• A certified Top Employer bringing together hundreds of driven colleagues