You will help our CISO create and implement the UAM improvement plan. You will have an advisory role in the matters of user access aspects of cyber security to the organization and will have a supporting role in the development, issuance and maintenance of the detailed security strategies and policies. You will drive the effort to define the RBAC roles and implement them throughout Isabel Group for all business users as well as privileged accounts. You will provide specialist support within the security team for all matters relating to the Identity and Access Management and its governance within Isabel Group. Being part of the Security Operations Team, you may also participate in SOC team activities including incident handling, security monitoring, and response and forensic analysis process.
The User Access Specialist’s core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the implementation of RBAC across Isabel Group
- Support our CISO in the creation of a UAM improvement roadmap
- Obtain buy-in and priority from the business to implement required changes
- Identify privileged accounts and reduce where possible/needed
- Write, maintain, and enforce IAM related security policies (e.g. password policy, access control policy) and processes (e.g. check-in, check-out, recertification)
- Define TO BE for all departments and teams and perform a gap analysis with TO BE
- Address the gaps
- Evaluate and propose the optimal IAM tooling
- Provide specialist support for monitoring, detecting, and reporting of UAM related events coming from a large variety of sensors.
This position requires strong analytical and good communication skills (both written and verbal). A skill to work across different and diverse teams in order to facilitate solutions is necessary. The role requires excellent technical competence in several domains in order to define and enforce the optimal UAM (and IAM in general) at Isabel Group.
This position also requires deep understanding of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) principles, Role Based Access Control (RBAC) method, as well as a knowledge of one or more IAM tools and protocols. It also requires prior experience in working with operating systems, system administration, and security elements like endpoint security. This position requires the ability to work independently and in collaboration with staff from different departments.
- A Bachelor’s degree in information security or information technology or similar by experience
- Proven UAM/IAM background with at least 5 years’ experience in a relevant role
General skills required are:
- Fluency in English and either Dutch or French
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work independently and work well under pressure
- The ability to work across diverse teams, negotiating and influencing with impact but without authority in a domain that may not seem a priority to them
- Strong analytical skills with a structured problem-solving approach
Technical skills required are:
- Experience with Identity and Access Management concepts and solutions
- Experience with the implementation of RBAC projects
- Experience with Identity and Access Management technology, processes, and industry trends
- Knowledge of PowerShell or the ability to learn quickly
- Experience with AD account management is strongly desired
- Knowledge of protocols such as LDAP, SAML, OAUTH, OpenID.
- Desktop/Network Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, OSX VERY STRONG PLUS
- Ability to take business problems, existing processes and technology and translate these into service and process requirements
- Experience with Identity and Access Management tools (e.g. RSA Avecsa)
- Experience with PAM tools like CyberARK, Balabit, ObserveIT is a plus
- You will work for one of the units of the Isabel Group, the first & leading Fintech of Belgium (°1995). We are experts and know our stuff and we can rely on an eco-system of strategic partners to work with…
- …and we look ahead and think about our customers’ future needs when developing new features and solutions
- You will receive a competitive salary package accompanied by fringe benefits
- You will receive 30 days of holidays and the possibility to work from home
- It takes about 42 steps from Brussels Central Station to our front door
- We have a team of volunteers who make it their mission to spoil us with game nights, banana pie, weekly fruit baskets, massages, monthly breakfast and much (much) more